Welcome to the 2019/2020 SHAHA Registration Page!
- Girls, Squirt, Pee-Wee, Bantam and Midget Tryouts will take place at the YMCA Rink from Monday, April 22nd through Sunday, April 28th (Midget AA concludes on May 3)
- As always we will begin with AAA and AA tryouts, and then conclude the week with A/B and Girls tryouts.
- Specific times for each level have been
- Mite placements will occur in early August although we may host Red team tryouts earlier
Tryouts will be open at all levels to allow for outside players to join the organization. While our goal is to provide for all interested players, we cannot guarantee roster spots until tryouts are complete.
- Mite – We anticipate hosting at least 8 Mite team units between the Red, White and Blue levels.
- 13U AAA Independent – For the 2019-20 season, SHAHA will be fielding an independent team coached by Paul Taibi off of the success of the 2006 Independent team from the 2018-19 season. Details on this team can be found at this link.
- 12U AA - Details for this team including coaching, off-ice activities and tournaments can be found at this link.
- Squirt/PeeWee/Bantam - We anticipate hosting teams at all levels from AA to B level
- Midget – We anticipate hosting teams at the following levels next season, and tryouts will be completely open. The Head Coach for each team will be responsible for building their team, and returning SHAHA players are not automatically guaranteed a spot at this level.
- U16A +/-
- Girls – We anticipate offering a team at U12, and information on Alli Paratore coaching can be found at this link.
As always, official placement of teams is conducted by the PAHL, so there is no guarantee that a targeted AA team will play at that level.
Players at SHAHA can expect the following as members of the organization:
- Squirt, Pee-Wee and Bantam: Two standard weeknight practices from August through mid-March on the same nights and times each and every week. Mites, Midgets and Girls U12 practice less frequently but also on a set schedule.
- Powerskating, Goaltending and Skill Instruction sessions included in your season fees
- Convenience of having the YMCA across the hall, and the opportunity for team conditioning classes (Membership / Additional Fees applicable)
- Fundraising opportunities to assist in financing
- Midget U18AA - Jim "Mort" McVay with Keith Reed
- Midget U16AA - Steven Ko
- Bantam 2006 AAA - Paul Taibi
- Bantam AA - Joe Thomas
- PeeWee - Keith Reed
- Squirt - Brian Hartman
All player accounts must be in good standing in order to register.
Please contact email@example.com with any specific questions regarding your account standing.